Tips for Writing a Good Shakespeare Essay
Our custom essay writing service has selected a number of tips which will help you to create a nice Shakespeare essay. Those prompts are always in use with https://snappyessays.com/
So, here are tips for a good Shakespeare essay:
- The content of the work must correspond exactly to the chosen theme.
- The writing should be based on knowledge of the text.
- The writing must demonstrate knowledge of all the works on the curriculum.
- In the essay you have to show a strict and precise knowledge of literary terminology that you use.
- The essay should not have any factual errors: characters’ name spelling, events, their time and place, literary details should not be confused, as well as the mistakes in citing and dating are unacceptable.
The content of the works must have a strictly structured and well-traceable logic. Be sure to have the main elements of the composition:
- Main part
- All your thoughts (ideas, theses, positions, etc.) must be proven. The only argument is the literary text. References to the drafts, versions of works, writer’s diaries, memoirs, and literary studies and criticism are considered as accompanying materials.
- Quotes must be absolutely accurate and properly executed.
- Style of the essay must be consistent. Style has to match the content of the work.
- Avoid familiarity talking about the writer or their characters: no ‘Willy’ Shakespeare, no ‘Hammy’ (talking about Hamlet), or anything similar to it.